Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Owl humor, only I'm not laughing.

Technically this is my second post for today. That's intense.

The good news is, I got everything done last night that I needed done for today EXCEPT (of course there's an except) the kanji assessment for Japanese class, but compared to the econ test, oral exam, poli.sci quiz and cultural presentation, all of which also happened today, it's not such a big deal.

In "holy gracious I'm going to hurt someone" news, Clemson is 1 snarky email away from me walking over to the president's office, ripping out my brain and going "Here. You keep it. You've earned it." because these people are driving me loony tunes. Srsly. There was a misunderstanding about notarization, and no one has gotten back the all-important background check yet, but they're sending our visa requests off anyway. Wheredeydodatat? Apparently this is being done so that most of the work will be done already and when the bg checks come in all the school has to do is scan them and email them in, but seriously? What the heck, guys.

I just left the Study Abroad office talking to our SA advisor lady, and she goes, "Well, now we're starting to worry about getting everything back in time."





You guys have been doing this program for HOW MANY YEARS and you STILL haven't gotten it right yet? Slap yourself. Slap yourself and go home.

Honestly.

Pinky promise, I'll be happier after exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment