Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Phones and what not

Y'all, I am so sleepy right now it's not even funny. Tomorrow (today?) I have an oral exam in Japanese lab, an exam in econ, a quiz in political science, and a presentation in Japanese (the actual class). I've been awake since like 9 something, and I walked downtown today to get MORE passport photos made because CLEMSON STUDY ABROAD LOST MINE. Today has been very productive.

Anypoodles, the last pre-departure study abroad meeting was Monday! I missed it. I thought it was at 5, and it was definitely at 4, and by the time I realized that it was like 4:15. Ooops? Fortunately, Peebles (the program head) is my French teacher, so I talked to her about it today (yesterday?). I filled out forms for my metro pass and housing, got my international cell phone and international student ID, and Peebles even gave us all travel books about the area! Be jealous, architecture kids! (the arch. department isn't spoiling them nearly as much)

About this international cell phone biznass: my phone has a UK number (why a UK number if we'll be in Belgium? No comprende!), but I can also set it up to have a US number too, so you guys can call me without paying like $20/second for international calls! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

That was my last bit of enthusiasm for the day. I'm going to bed. Wish me luck! Tomorrow's gonna be rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment