Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bright sunshiny days!

Hellooooo lovelies! I've had a super busy week; sorry for the lack of updating! It's midterm time, so I've got lots of studying to do. I learned to make stewed potatoes too! I COOKED! AND IT WAS EDIBLE!

I'm going to Germany and Greece for spring break! How exciting is that? I KNOW. We're going to wander around Bavaria and then head off to Thessaloniki. It's gonna be awesome.

Don't get all bent out of shape over this, but lately I've been in a funk. That happens to me sometimes. Most days I'm pretty apathetic, and then one day I'll be ridiculously happy--euphoric, even, and then I crash by 8 o'clock and go back to being apathetic because being that happy, and then randomly (literally, for no apparent reason) I'll get sad and stay that way for a few days, intermittently having spurts of intense anger, and then I'll go back to not really caring. I've been kind of in the dumps since Thursday, complete with angry spells, but today. TODAY. Today I woke up and the sky was blue, the sun was shining, and the weatherman said 62°. I've been floating on a cloud since like 7 AM. Not kidding.

To celebrate my newfound non-depression, I took a few (literally, 3) pictures of my neighborhood.







LOOK AT THAT SKY. LOOK AT IT. THE SKY NEVER LOOKS LIKE THAT HERE!

The best part? IT'S SUPPOSED TO STAY LIKE THIS ALL WEEK. YESSSSSSSSS.

Clearly this is a sign from God that everything's going to be alright.

Side note: happy birthday to my dearest darling friend Kevin! He's a big boy now :]
Don't let that face fool you. He does actually like me. I've even gotten him to admit it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment