Saturday, April 23, 2011

What? Tease!

Hey guys! I'm back from my bajillion day long vacation, feelin' all refreshed and lookin' all tan (read as, "darker than I've ever been in my life") and what not. I've been travelling for 2 weeks none stop, pretty much, and, needless to say, I've got a lot to talk about and even more pictures to show. I'm pretty sure I have upwards of 300 pictures from Greece and Germany, and since I definitely can't do all of those in one post here's what the plan's gonna be:

1. Easter post tomorrow
2. Germany post Monday or Tuesday
3. Greece post Wednesday or Friday

Here's a little teaser so you know what you're in for:


The Japanese Garden at Homburg


Oia, Santorini, Greece

Be jealous :p

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Absolutely beautiful. I am beyond jealous. Can you bring me a small japanese garden, a beach with black sand and an Island for my souveniers. I find somewhere to put them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Things:

    1. I am ridiculously jealous that you went to Greece. My great love of greek history and mythology means I will never be able to truly forgive you for this transgression.

    3. Only 300 pictures? I was only in India for 12 days and I took over 4000.

    ReplyDelete