Thursday, February 17, 2011

I love boxes!


This box of wonderfulness came from my mommy in the mail yesterday. I came home from classes, pumped about my impending visit from the FedEx man, only to have Laura, one of my co-locataires, say "Lyssa? Lyssa, j'ai un surprise pour toi!" I got all giddy because I already knew what it was, and we opened it on the kitchen table.

Inside the Box

* Valentine's Day card
* Fluffy pink puppy
* Chenille throw for my bed
* 2 bottles of ranch dressing
* Box of Oreos
* Box of double-stuffed Oreos
* 2 boxes chocolate chip coconut cookies
* 2 8 packs of Reese's cups
* 2 packs of Nestle Crunch Bars
* 2 packs of razors
* Tweezers
* Manicure set
* Valentine's heart full of tiny Reese's cups
* Olive Oil hair cream

I have named the doggy Valentine, in honor of the holiday, but you gotta say it like you're French. Def fell asleep cuddling him last night and yesterday afternoon. I'm obviously 5 years old.

In short, my mom is pretty much the best mom ever.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like your "box of goodies and necessatiies"! A little taste of home away from home.

    I love you babe!

    And yes, I'm the bomb!

    ReplyDelete