Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random update

I did my hair yesterday-today! I thought I'd try something new, so I did a braid out, which is pretty much where you braid your hair while it's wet and let it dry that way.

I'm pretty fond of the way it turned out :] The other girls are too

Sunday dinner was today, as usual, but tonight we made breakfast food! I did scones (and didn't burn them this time!), there was strawberry coffee cake, hash browns, potatoes, french toast, omelets and homemade biscuits (courtesy of Eliana). I definitely just tried to spell omelet the French way and autocorrect flipped out on me and I didn't understand why it was freaking out because I KNEW I was spelling it right, hahaha.

My faculties for French are coming back to me after Karen's birthday party Thursday night. They're not back up to par yet; let's hope they are by class tomorrow!

This weekend, I realized that when I have to leave this place, I will miss it. I haven't quite figured out how to deal with this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment